[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good move Scruffy :D
Oh Elaine What a horribly painful situation to be in. We put up with so much, and something such as added financial uncertainty is bound to be enough to push you over the edge and make you question whether it is worth it any longer. Of course there is a point where it is OK to leave a marriage. As m...
Hey Scruffy How about turning it around on them? Ask them outright why they think you need carers in. You may find it is because they are concerned that you are never getting out and about, and if you were to just reassure them that you regularly get a break, they may back off a bit. I would also le...
Evening FlowerFairy Glad you found the courage to introduce yourself. Hearing you talk about the emotional rollercoaster really struck a chord with me - been on this ride for what seems like an eternity now, and not knowing what tomorrow might bring leaves me constantly feeling on edge. Feel free to...
Hi Dion

Welcome to the gang. I am sure you are more than overdue a bit of comfort and support. Caring kind of creeps up on you, and then all of a sudden you realise it is really starting to feel like a weight. Feel free to offload on the forum whenever you want.

Take care

Steph
Welcome to the forum Emma. You have definitely come to the right place to have a vent ;) Unfortunately there does still seem to be some problems around the switch from DLA to PIP. So much of it appears to be to do with the way you phrase your answers, plus whether your exact phrasing is supported by...
The relapse thing is something I am still trying to come to terms with too. Both the psychiatrist and the CPN have told me that these early years can be really like a roller coaster, but you learn to accept and understand what is going on a bit more each time, and by offering positive support and re...
I know it is scary Debra - the way they seem to switch from "normal" when other people are around to "over the edge" when it is just you can be very disturbing, but it is actually a sign that he trusts you to see the "real" him. Have you considered talking to him in a more overtly positive way? Sayi...
You have my sympathy and empathy. I think it may be a woman-thing though. We seem to go from clean and tidy to pig sty in a flash, but when I enlist the help of the men in the household, I quite often end up losing my temper that they are not doing it properly! I perceive that they are just moving s...
Hi Asa

No, you're not doing anything wrong. There seems to be a few Gremlins in the system at the moment. This thread seems to be working for you - why do't you introduce yourself on here?

Steph