[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sheila In my experience with boys (I have 3), they are utterly useless at getting inferred references - they are just not very perceptive. You might think he realises the financial stress he is putting you under, but he probably has not given it a second thought, as boys are generally just happy ...
Here is a good place to be. It will give you a non-judgemental and open place to vent. And let's face it, we all need that.
I have no words of wisdom or advice, but just wanted you to know that someone was listening and feels your pain too xx
Thanks everyone. We are currently in limbo in the system and have been for months. CAMHS is in total disarray and I feel quite let down that we have been left without any treatment for so long. My son has been quite poorly since May last year, having a few bouts of suicidal moods and extensive perio...

Hi

Hi, I'm new and thought I would just post to say hello. I am a carer for a 15 year old boy, with a currently undiagnosed mental health disorder. I also have 4 other children and am a full time teacher, so my hands are pretty full and I feel like I am drowning under the weight of everything. I hope t...