[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I also have a porti potty too.. but its slighlty too low for mum to use i was going to get a stand for it but never got around to it.. They are much better and cleaner too ..
I just checked ours and we have 1 trigger so a cold weather payment in due in the next 14 days.. so it might be worth checking yours and see if one is due http://pensions-service.direct.gov.uk/e ... t/home.asp "The Met Office have notified the Department for Work and Pensions that 1 period of very c...
A little while ago i had problems with nurses not coming and then i got in contact with our community matron .. and all was sorted ..Our Community matron is lovely great to get on with and a force to be reckon with gets things sorted
<t>I have a yankee candle burning .. cinnamon spice its taking the edge off it .. I have opened some windows and put the heating on .. <br/> <br/> Mum has a commode too, But can't use it at the moment as the hoist sling is wrong awaiting the correct size to arrive and the care agency said no man han...
Thanks .. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Didn't sleep too good last night up at 5.30am My mums carer joanne has said she will speak to the mental team too and give her account on whats happen too.. Mums mobility still hasn't come back and still is very confused and demanding.. I am fe...
Thanks I will post a update on how it goes.. One half of me feels relief the other is nervous as hell..

the mental team have a meeting untill 10.30 am so they will phone me and tell me what time they are arriving tomorrow (2nd feb)..
<t>ONLY A MAN WOULD ATTEMPT THIS<br/> <br/> Just try reading this without laughing till you cry!!!<br/> <br/> Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife.<br/> A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this:<br/> <br/> Last weekend I saw something at Lar...
I feel like i have jumped through so many hoops and battled hard to get this far..

I just wish more people would listen to carers and there problems.. rather than shut doors in faces.
<t>Blimey .. just a a phone call from the mental team they are coming out tomorrow to start the ball rolling, They are pushing for emergency respite care..<br/> <br/> They are also going to assess me tomorrow and maybe offer me some conselling too..<br/> <br/> i feel much better now this is happenin...
<t>At last i might be getting somewhere ..Katy our ot has been talking about me and my probs .. now i have the dr, community matron & ot ringing the mental health pushing for this assessment for my mum.. also they are looking into getting mums care paid for by nhs.. they are now saying that i am...