<t>just a thought,will the government supply the elderley and disabled with computers so they can do there shopping and look at videos of the countryside etc to compensate the fact they can't afford to go out anymore.taxi drivers don't just ferry about for social services,a lot of disabled,elderly a...
<t>if fuel goes up taxi fares will go up and the disabled and elderly won't be able to afford to go anywhere,how are you supposed to ride a push bike if you can't walk,the do gooders need to come back to the real world,public transport no use if the bus stop is 1/2 mile away and you struggle to walk...
<t>my carers assessment was positive,i got a carers card which i needed as i work away 2 days a week and to have the peace of mind that if i have an accident while away and end up in hospital,there is emergency back up at home,ie someone to make sure the family are ok and got food etc.i also got the...
<t>not wanting to go off at a tangent but does anybody happen to know the figures of how much the special needs/naughty children costs local councils to ferry about in taxis and buses,because the school is 15 mile away.if the government wants to save money how about sorting this joke out.i drive a t...
<t>if only i lived in rented accomodation i would not have to travel 100 mile to work 16hrs just to get working tax credit and keep carers allowance,the set up is wrong rent paid straight away ,wait weeks to get help with a mortgage but that's this country all over the harder you try to help yoursel...
<t>sorry paul it just makes my blood boil when i had to fight to get dla for my wife because they can't pigeon hole her condition,5yrs on on all they can do is treat the symptoms as they appear but the scroungers get it and then you have the people who create things up with their kids just to get mo...
<t>i'm well aware that disabilities aren't just physical,but the people i refer to were quite healthy with supposed bad backs etc out on the beer on a saturday night 1 of the examples for whom there was no room in the taxi swore at me and then ran off up the road.my wife looks quite healthy when out...
<t>hello i'm new to this but i feel everyone is missing the point re medicals,if you care for someone who is genuinely disabled there is nothing to worry about,i drive a taxi at the weekends for my 16 hrs and over the years have picked up some supposedly disabled people that are fitter than me and t...