<t>nailtek,forget the recipe,1 egg per person,whisk them with a pinch of salt,then add the plain flour till it won't take anymore then add the milk till it coats the back of a spoon,whisking all the while,whisk it like mad before you put in the oven,never fails and you don't even have to wash the sc...
that's twice in 2 days,chinese/jap nike yesterday afternoon,is the carers uk software safe?
<t>the limit is £100 a week but you can't get paid monthly because that's too much in a month because 100 x 52 = 5200 divided by 12 months is 433.33,i know it's a load of b******s but that's the rule,been there done that got the t shirt,you will lose your income support but if you care for a spouse ...
<t>it sounds like it's difficult for your dad to admit he needs help and his days of indepence are leaving him,my wife who has alzheimers and arthritis is the same,i know she's only 42 but she gets scared if left alone,so the way i've got the agency through the front door is under the befriending se...
<t>my dad shortly before he passed away came back to me as if the alzheimers had dissapeared,he had pneumonia so it might have been his body fighting the infection,i can't say for sure,but what i can say is cherish the time you have her back,however long it may be,i still remember the conversation w...
<t>gary the cheapest way to get a disabled access vehicle is to buy an ex taxi,there's at least 3 on ebay about £1500,scudo,dispatch and an expert all on about 200k,pay cash,run it and then save for something better because you've got the dead money back,i personally wouldn't ever buy anything i cou...
welcome maureen,i agree you can't tell family everything and it's nice to have an outlet where you can.
welcome to carers uk,i like your greyhound logo,my greyhound is the fastest,the fastest to the settee that is.
well said michael!!!
<t>hi jacky,yes you have done the right thing,my wife has alzheimers at 42 and she is scared,scared of what's happening to her and there is nothing she can do about it,i'd get on the alzheimers website for information and enrol in a local memory cafe,we go and it helps me cope as much as the wife,th...