[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
been following your progress and have to say well done so far, hope you get the outcome you want x
i'm not worried, just though it would be a good debate and raises some intresting issues
Login on to facebook today I saw that the suggestion of changing the school leaving age from 16 to 14 was a hot topic of debate. In a interview with the times news paper, ex chief executive of school inspectors Sir Chris Woodhead said 'If a child at 14 has mastered basic literacy and numeracy, I wou...
Dipsy I'm in for a union / pressure group. If you really want to do get on facebook !!!
i am a full time carer for my nan and have previously cared for my mum and grandad and i know it is one if not the hardest job possible as you are fully responsible for someone else.yet people seem to think its a easy life as they say having a 9-5 job is much harder.being a carer is a 24 hour job a...
If the company is under the same trading name they have a legal duty to replace/refund all broken and fault y items with an agreed time period (aka manufacters warrenty). Do you still have the proof of purchase, their warrant details should be on there. If not I'd get in contact with watchdog, good ...
<t>I went from a healthy 9 stone to 6 and a half in a few months when I found out my son had autism. Being a carer regardless of your caree's illness/disability is stressful. I love my son to pieces but I hated the factor he has autism. I've felt so alone and worthless i even thought abut putting hi...
<t>Hi everyone can I first say thank you for taking the time to read my rant.<br/> <br/> I'm a carer of a 10 year old child with ASD, and through hard work and plenty of coffees I have managed to complete an access to HE course and got myself a place at university to study law.<br/> While calculatin...
Thank your for the tips and i love that icon lol. Had a much better day, managed to get everything without a single moan........ black mail really does work lol x
Hi is any one having trouble with getting their SEN children bk to school. I have started the routine of getting dressed etc but anything that is directly to do with school has become one hell of a battle ground. Took my son (who's 10 with asd) to buy some school shoes, which ended up with him runni...