[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>been battling for 5 years for an assessment (needed some help with garden care when my asd son is on the summer hols and other little things). I don't wan't respite care as there is activities he goes to and we get on pretty well. 1st time I asked I was told 'your a good mum so don't need our hel...
Not sure if this is right but i was looking on the internet. Can't find anything for carers only but found www.mobility.co.uk who deal with driving lessons for people with disabilities. They may be able to point in the right direction Image x
cant't you get funding as a carer ? x
good luck with the appointment Image x
hope you've had a great first driving lesson, it's a tiny bit scarey when you first learn but the sense of freedom you get is like no other.
<t>Scally I think the quality of care can largely depend on family circumstance and area. There is a lot of dynamics to families from single parents to elderly couples. Sorry for saying this I think the younger the family and the more industrialised the area, the more isolated family memebers are it...
well done xxx
Just thought with every 1 having to watch their pennies more closely, I'd do a little page where people can share information on money saving tips and bargin buys. So if you know of any value for money products, good shop sales or any national or local schemes please post them on here http://dev.car...
have you emailed your MP? They have a 6 week period to resolve tent issues if an MP contacts them. This is a long story please bare with me lol x When I was caring for my mum (how had an ampitation injury) and a asd child we had a really bad winter a few years back. So my 'fantastic' combi boiler th...
is he on medication for depression? I'm not a mental health worker but my nan has bi polor and I was in a relationship with some 1 like your husband. From my own experience anti depressants and anti psychotics can have profound effects on a person.