[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I kind of know how you feel. When my mum had an accident a work (was pretty serious) some members of my family didn't visit her. Then when she came to live with me so I could look after her (I was 23 at the time looking after my son who has special needs aswell) not one person visited or offered to ...
CHOCOLATE !!!! lol
yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called the present (kung fu panda) lol x
queens of the stone age
We have these in Oxford!
I only found out about it friday think its a recent thing in my area, but thought i'd spread the word as i think this is great x
To parents of children with SEN. Thought I'd post about this as it sounds fantastic http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif x Details of our next screening will be available soon, once these have been agreed with ODEON. To get updates straight to your inbox, sign up for our eNewsletter. Whi...
people who are blind or have sever sight impairment can get a 50% reductions on their tv licence, my uncle gets it Image
when do these changing come in and i though benefits were now linked to the consumer price index ? x
Are you saying they are trying to give out fines to people who park in a parent /child space and there was no evidence of a child ? that takes the cake.

ASDA has a 60 penalty for any body using a mother n child space with out having children under the age of 12 with them x
Whadda ya know, this REALLY irks me at times, too. You get to Tesco, send yourself dizzy cruising round and round hunting out a disabled space (amongst all those who are clearly able to walk that little further), pull in and get the badge out... then along comes the parking attendant asking to see ...