[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
OMG; I joined a few days ago this site and each time I log on someone else has posted a useful tip, suggestions and or support. I am so so grateful to you all whom are taking this time to offer your support. I have tried the talking book suggestion, which my husband thinks is a wonderful idea. Also ...
Thanks for your help. My husband has agreed to discuss his medication at his next review. Currently on 450mgs of Quitiapine. Last night he broke down and cried? Says this helped him? He is very angry on occasion and says that is how he deals with the voices? He does strange things also in public, wh...
New to here. Struggling with husband who recently changed meds again following major relapse when we move 18 months ago. Am struggling with his strange behaviour and delusions. Anyone else out there who can help or advice.