[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My husband is currently detained under section 2 M.H.A. I don't recognise him he is so ill and has excluded me from this care plan, therefore I've no idea how he is, and if ring staff can't tell me. I've no idea what medication he on, and he only briefly contacts me as I've access all his stuff. He ...
He rang me today being abusive on phone, calling me a bitch blaming me cos on ward. Horrendous when I love him so much and he told me, don't actually want to see you, just you've access to all my things. Have told ward staff via phone plus, asked him only contact via ward staff. This is horrible tim...
My husband has been sectioned today (as I sat listening on our stairs to the assessment team, and my husband continually fighting to stay a free man, my neighbours children were playing and laughing in their house; two worlds so close and yet so far) on a section 2 Mental health act 1983. It's the s...
Last night police took him away following issues with him threatening me. Today he's back says he wants a divorce but won't move out, says we start ball rolling in a weeks time when I've had chance get used to idea? He doesn't want me involved in his.care anymore and he's carrying on obsessing dark ...
Still struggling on. My husband described yesterday since going on Quitiapine a heightened sense of awareness, an increase in emotional state meaning crys at things every day. Not depression but due to his words, a raw emotional state. Obsessed with news events, documentaries and reading intellectua...
Thanks for your support. I've discussed my concerns with his care coordinator today, and we both have a meeting with him next Wed. In meantime he is chasing my carer assessment up and told me to contact out of hours emergency duty team if needed. Care coordinator came round today to see my husband a...
Actually I'm really struggling just now, please help me. Something happened five weeks ago. I came home from work and my husband was manic, not anything he's ever been before. He'd started that day with ideas, uncontrollable ideas, which became out of control, when I arrived home he was agitated and...
Hi there I care for my husband with Schizophrenia and just now he's in a relasps phase of the illness. I feel close to burn out, however, I've gotta carry on with my full time job and supporting him also. Alone time is crucial for you,.. I do pilartes once a week that is my hour alone plus I take ti...
We seem to be getting through somehow! We have the Home Treatment Team coming later on. So long as I keep directing him he can just about manage to get through the day. Without me here he'd have to go in hospital I'm sure. I've tomorrow off work also (only work 10 mins away). Then it'll be interesti...
Thank you for all replies; we currently in crisis. Spent few hours A&E last night. I can't leave him alone presently as he so preoccupied, he can't remember do simple things without promoting. We've Home Treatment Team coming tomorrow. Its a difficult time. Feel very strange as dont wanna tell anyon...