[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good morning all I am struggling to deal with all the stuff going on with my husband and this acute phase. He has now been on a locked psychiatric ward for nine weeks, he is sectioned on a section 3 and I heard yesterday the tribunal is likely to be in three weeks time. He is on new treatment and he...
This is an interesting one. I too in my twenties lived with for 6 years a "Functioning Alcoholic", he worked full time, drank every night and weekends too, he always seemed to make it into work and was never off sick. If he ever tried to stop drinking he would experience night sweats very badly. His...
starfish, my husband has been put on the depo just last week. Hrs had many anti psychotics over the years. However, Clozapine as I'm sure your aware is the Rolls Royce of anti psychotics meds. I've been told recently if you are well on that any other anti psychotics are like taking an aspirin when y...
I remember cheese and pineapple on sticks, stuck in an upside down grapefruit! At family buffets. Fish fingers, black forest gateau, prawn cocktail, frozen pancakes with savory filling, shrimps from tins at Sunday tea time with salad! My mum's Sherry trifle!
My husband has been in relapse for almost two years now, three admissions in two years, twice voluntary and this third one a S2 now a S3. The informal status meant he was in out and still horrifically ill, whilst a sectioned patient, assuming they don't get thru tribunals are held, hopefully treated...
thank you Jenny very kind sensible words. Fingers crossed I think the phone is being removed following a complaint to the management as I'm worn out with it. So glad weekend and hopefully can have some peace. X
Thanks for all support. I've spoken to him yesterday and if he doesn't get what he wants, more abuse. He's asked for a basic phone then I bought one, not good enough wants an smart phone. This man's plotting something I'm sure as only ever goes on net when unwell. I've told ward manager I'm buying n...
Yes the appointeeship seems a betrayal to him, he's not well enough for the time being to manage finances. The staff said yesterday he's calmer, not so with me though. Won't hear from him today though. On we go another day. Xx
Thank you for your posts, which did and do help me. In the end Saturday was horrendous more abusive phone calls and threats regarding him stopping benefits so I'd struggle financially; today I've contacted DWP who sending me form about appointeeship. Then I'm better place to manage finances. He's on...
I know many of you reading this will tell me or at least think it, but I know you may say get out there, start living your own life whilst husband in hospital, do stuff you enjoy etc. But i cant! Please don't think I am some weak willed person, cos I'm really not. Most folks tell me they don't know ...