[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your replies very useful. He's diagnosed now with Schizoaffective Disorder which he refuses to accept. He's adamant he's not got psychosis or any mood elements to his condition. He's completely no insight at all! He's more tolerant of complete strangers on ward, patients he now calls "...
Thank you for your replies very useful. He's diagnosed now with Schizoaffective Disorder which he refuses to accept. He's adamant he's not got psychosis or any mood elements to his condition. He's completely no insight at all! He's more tolerant of complete strangers on ward, patients he now calls "...
Hi all Hubby still on psychiatric ward under section. He's now speaking to me and in a bid to make his stay as comfortable as possible I'm trying to come up with useful items. So far I've come up with a triangle pillow so can read on his bed in more comfortable position. Anyone any ideas?? Thank you...
No its not too late Mezz and hi Trace.
He's got Schizoaffective Disorder which has both manic and psychotic symptoms! He's admitted last week to his nurse he's no better now than upon admission..
He is now speaking to me.. That's a slight improvement...
Still waiting 3 months now.. X
No its not too late Mezz and hi Trace.
He's got Schizoaffective Disorder which has both manic and psychotic symptoms! He's admitted last week to his nurse he's no better now than upon admission..
He is now speaking to me.. That's a slight improvement...
Still waiting 3 months now.. X
Have you looked at changing GP? X
Your first port of call has got to be your GP. They can presribe Anti- Depressants and refer you for counselling. However, if you are in an emergency situation, go straight to A&E ( they also see people suffering from mental health problems) where you will be assessed by a Mental Health Professional...
Thank you. Gosh what a time you've had. Glad you a good walk. My husband and I live in the north and do lots Hill Walking, a bit on back burner just now for me. My husband won't even let me know how he is, that hurts enormously. I've struggled hubby at home two years prior sharp decline since Dec 14...
Thanks you Stephanie, that helped me today. Felt dreadful this morning however, almost another day done. Sorry about your son, extremely young to go through all this. Assuming he's in hospital? Very trial and error till they get rid right meds, which takes ages.. Take care and appreciate reply. :whi...
My husband recently diagnosed with Schizoaffective Disorder. He's been declining since 2013, now a man myself and the family don't recognise. He's totally absorbed in delusions where myself and his brother Form an integral part of this, he's also manic, writing down "crazy nonsense" for 8 hours a da...