Has anyone out there been awarded "Residential" Continuing Care?

If they have would be interested to know what kind of health need did the person in question have.

Thanks a lot.
Hi Greta. I've just been looking through the posts again and am certain that I replied to your post but it doesn't appear to be there!!!! Can't understand it. Perhaps I forgot to press the submit button! Anyway Greta thank you for sharing your experience with me. I'll keep you all updated on mums si...
Linda..hang in there! As you say those who shout loudest etc.!!! If they still haven't replied to your e mail I would be e mailing them again, along with a telephone call to politely remind them to reply to said correspondence! And if you feel that you might be too anxious when phoning perhaps a you...
Oh Chris for some reason the link you sent me didn't work but I managed to find Luke Clements by googling him and watched the video. It was interesting but I feel that I will need to listen to it again for everything to sink in!!! When you're on the wrong side of seventy it takes longer for facts to...
Thanks Chris. Will definitely have a look. Kind regards Joan.

Best wishes to you and yours for 2019
Hi everyone! Wondering if there's anyone out there who has experience of this funding. Mum is going to be discharged from hospital into a residential bed at a local nursing She is 92, has dementia , severe osteoporosis (back gone at almost every level ). Long standing wound of seven years on leg whi...
My special day is 24th January! Born in the terrible winter of 1947!!

Looks as though I am one of the older ones in your bunch of carers!
My mum is now 92 and currently in hospital because of suffering hallucinations. They seem to have cleared and hopefully she will be discharged to a residentisl home soon. BUT. ..she is really angry with me for not taking her home and as the last person said the 'nice' part of her brain must have die...
Hic. That ..Hic....purple cake.. Hic... must have been laced with moon juice or ...hic..something as I feel really spaced out and wobbly. But hey ho No. 1 mum I'm up...Hic....for a bit of karaoke What shall we sing???? Fly me to the moon?? Or hubby has just suggested Space Poddity...whoops I mean......
Yes Albert it was quite warm on our planet but not too hot. Just glad I had the grass skirt on!! And No.1 mum.....do you fancy hitting the dance floor with me? I'm just an old bird but can groove on down with the best of them. What do you fancy doing? The spaceman walk (or have I just made that up?)...