This is set to be a world wide epidemic. I think the unthinkable will have to be adressed in some way. Will living wills become a part of our future plans, just like pension schemes? It's a scary prospect...
<t>Hi,<br/> I totally understand where you're coming from because I'm in a very similar situation financially. I have a debt management plan with the CCCS. I had hoped for a debt relief order-similar to going bankrupt but free and less hassle. The only thing is you have to meet certain criteria-litt...
Hello and welcome - I'm not far from you - Walsall, so understand the obstacles lol x
<t>Hello Huffbag,<br/> I really relate to your post. My daughter developed a chronic pain condition 2yrs ago and is now wheelchair dependent. She was recently visited by a social worker because she's moving on to adult services when she turns 18 soon and she bought this up with us. She said it's som...
<t>My daughter was disabled after an accident two years ago and is now in a wheelchair. Most people are very kind, those who haven't been are almost exclusively in the age group of the perpetrators mentioned. <br/> It is curious isn't it that after years of encouraging diversity/inclusion in our mai...
Hello,
I care for my daughter who has crps (formerly known as RSD), does anyone else out there suffer with or has experience of this debilitating neurological condition? Would love to hear from you.
Thanx
<t>Hello,<br/> My name is Lisa and I have four wonderful children and a gorgeous grandson. I care for my seventeen year old daughter who developed CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome) after an accident nearly two years ago. She was a perfectly healthy girl and is now wheelchair bound with a chronic...