[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My husband was diagnosed with a heart problem just last week- initially it was scary( and very unexpected) but he was given an excellent prognosis and what stresses him is me being nice to him all the time http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif We just make jokes about it. Whilst he was unaware...
I dont think that it is quite that simple. I was at the theatre a few weeks ago with my family, and a very large, disabled woman with a carer or care worker, came in late and had to squeeze down the aisle to take her place. As she passed I couldnt help but notice a terrible, pungent smell. Luckily ...
<t>When young children stare and point at disabled people it's generally because they are just inquisitive. Some parents are embarrassed and drag there kids away without realising how hurtful that can be, even though they think they are trying not to offend the person with the disability or differen...
<t>In Finland playparks are for everyone- there is equipment to suit all ages and children and adults of all ages and abilities are encouraged to play together. Kids over there are taught to respect and trust adults - a far cry from our over protective, paranoid approach to child rearing. As for chi...
I have been on the swings when my children were small, I have been down slides with them,I have photos where friends and I rolypolied down a hill and made the children laugh,my mother could do a handstand when she was 60,and she and I used to skip with a very long rope to show the children how to d...
Some play parks now provide equipment for adults to enjoy. We came across one on our travels recently. I was dying to have a go but a gang of rowdy OAPs had bagged them!
I would like to propose that every citizen is only allowed an income, including income which is earned, based on an assessment of their actual need, that they have to have the goods and services on which they spend their income agreed in advance and that they have to provide accounts and receipts t...
Welcome Martin- there are a number of members here who care for people with renal failure- I am sure they will be along soon. One of my sons is a nurse on a Renal Unit- he tells me it can be pretty hard going for patients and their carers.
I have no intention of taking the "easy" way out. Whatever becomes of me I shall make my presence felt - of that I am sure Image
<t>In Scotland LA's are arleady snooping to identify people "at risk". Our LA has doctors and NHS staff snooping with their tick boxes which disturbs me greatly. We had a foreign GP who didn't know what he was doing anyway- it caused a lot of upset- who wants a doctor who's an agent of the state. If...