[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Many carers face unfair criticism from social workers and the only recourse is the lengthy complaints procedures or a full legal challenge in court- very stressful. Unpaid carers should have some form of protection and a basic simple right of reply otherwise we are just being bullied. It's very e...
Hi Vicky- try not to get too paranoid over this - it's a natural defence when someone has hurt you and can eat you up. The best way to deal with bullies is generally ignore them and look as if you haven't been been affected. I resorted to legal action after I had been physically attacked and my care...
<t>Sadly harrassment isn't just about thugs lurking outside your house. I have had that even in our nice and supposedly safe area. The middle classes have thugs too.I had to take out an interdict to prevent someone from approaching our house 5 years ago- the police at the time were hopeless- the SS ...
Hi all- I have been lurking here a while and enjoyed the many debates. I have cared for my sister for 25 years and we live in bonny part of bonny scotland.