[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Font- the London Marathon! How inspiring you are. I too have decided to take part in an endurance event just to show how clever I am at recovering from my battle with galloping haemorrhoids. I am going to to do the ultradistance triathlon challenge which includes running the length of the country...
<t>The last I heard was that Font was stuck in the lav. A very well appointed lav by all accounts- it has a little couch to lie on and the nice policeman even took off her shoes and belt. Trouble was the lock was faulty and couldn't open from the inside and when she shouted for help a hatch in the d...
I have heard through the friend of a friend's horse that Font has indeed gone to visit the Chief Constable- he even sent a couple of his own men to drive her as her car was elsewhere. She did think the Health & Safety rules had gone too far. I mean she is a grown woman and is not likely to launch he...
Dogs in Font's Mandarin Gazebo! What desecration and vandalism http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif I think Font must be visiting the Chief Constable in person in outrage- I haven't been able to get hold of her but then Pete has been using her butler so there is no one available to answer the...
<t>Isn't it just dreadful when the police decide to take a camping holiday in your grounds. I've been there myself dear Font- they even bring their smelly dogs for a run- or is that smeller dogs? I should consider charging them a hefty fee for the enjoyment of your splendid gardens- digging over you...
Was your father Chal Font of Germaloid House, St Giles? Sitting in an airplane can so aggravate one's nether regions - to sacrifice one's skiddies for King and Country is a sign of tremendous bravery. Was he decorated?
<t>Really Audrey- I think you doth protest too much. You clearly don't understand how important Font's advice is! She is a woman of fine upstanding breeding, culture and education. Did you ever have to consider nipping into Lidl in a headscarf and dark glasses with a Waitrose shopping bag ? Poor Fon...
I must cofess Font that the seedy posts on this forum have given me a bad attack of the vapours- I thought I was going to be sick in my Hermes scarf but a dear young friend kindly offered me the use of her ample Mulberry. Lovely gel- she's comforting her cousin in the Royal Enclosure - silly mare tu...
<t>Sorry to intrude here Font but I really think this new forum needs a strict dress code of the sort imposed at Royal Ascot. Sorry Pete - no fascinators- your daughter will have to tout elsewhere. On NO account do we want to see bare shoulders or midriffs. This has proved problematic for the groom ...
If you put a group of social workers in a room with a blackboard and a whiteboard they will all jump up to show you the grey areas http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif Surely they would point out that they do not discriminate on the grounds of colour and henceforth the blackboard will be des...