[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
" Ugly Virgin" Cocktail.
CURRY
" Hometown" I can see a bunch of smalltown hicks Squatting round the local flora, whittling sticks In my hometown, why did I ever roam town, I must be crazy Though the city girls are not so slow Take me to the corn-fed girls I used to know I'm pinin' night and day for that old-time new mown hay Home...
That made me laugh...THANK YOU.
I chose a banana very carefully too !

Conned
<t>Box outside window with sand in it would be my idea, the smell wont be so bad, or a bucket in her room so can bury the fag ends in the sand > I grinned at your post. Having just been battling to give up smoking I know how people moan and it made me more defiant, directly they said " Oh please you...
<t>Sian, I read your letter twice, once to see your plight and the second to nod in agreement.<br/> I know that feeling of being stuck indoors and I visibly shook when going shopping once a week.Then hubby took me into town and left me there, I went in every Charity shop and found someone to talk to...
Kangaroo
Jack Daniels
My daughter bought me a Kindle for Christmas, I love it but keep trying to turn the pages !!

At the moment I am reading the Jennifer Worth Series I read " Call the Midwife " and it is great to see it on TV now.

Conned.
CEDAR