[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
CARAT
Could a rainbow appear today.

MINOR
FOX

Dragging away a rubbish carton in the garden.
Yes equal shares in the Trust set up. May learn more today.. Conned
<t>CUK suggested I go get legal advice, solicitor needs over 1000 to get up to speed with the case to see who is wrong.NOW today the Solicitor who is the other Trustee has written to my daughter saying he can only see her on a Mon or Thurs ... (he is 60 miles away) and so after 14th months my daught...
When Stephen leaves us we become his " friends" and are welcome to see him whenever we like.Social services become his guardians...Why am I cleaning the loo every day,why have I got him here for a pittance, if not for love of a fellow I have called cousin for 50 yrs. We are broken hearted.there will...
Brilliant news Pat, have a great 48 hours, Iknow how "respite" can help !
Conned
I enjoyed " We need to talk about Kevin" and am now reading " In the midst of life" having just finished " Call the Midwife" I found 3 more of Jennifer Worths in the charity shop. Cannot put herbooks down and great to see on TV last week "Call the midwife"

Conned.
" Mum"
Love Undernourished nearly caused Heartache.

EIDER
UNICORN