Breaking news Hi, after last years history making event of WRAD 2016 "World Rock Against dementia" i am so pleased to say that THIS YEAR we have the FULL BACKING of the Globally Known Alzheimer's Disease International " ADI " who have over 70 countries under their wing so next years WRAD 2017 will b...
IMPORTANT NOTICE.....PLEASE SHARE>>> Hiya all, back safe and sound from a conference/coming of age party for BDAA (Bristol dementia Action Alliance ) for my great friend and PA Ambasadoor Tony Hall What a wonderful day, and wait until we get the pics!! there we were, as we all should be, stood side ...
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF LEWY BODY`S DEMENTIA I awoke the other morning and straight away Elaine took hold of me, i had such an awful night, she had found me in the front room screaming, then, an hour later, punching and digging away on the hall floor. I have bruises up and down both arms where i ban...
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF LEWY BODY`S DEMENTIA I awoke the other morning and straight away Elaine took hold of me, i had such an awful night, she had found me in the front room screaming, then, an hour later, punching and digging away on the hall floor. I have bruises up and down both arms where i ban...
To all in Turkey and beyond Who is this God you talk about? Who`s in name in death you always shout, It’s not the God that we all know, The one that loves us ever so, Shootings and killings, where does it say, That this will be the only way, You WILL NOT WIN, you know that right? For peace and love ...
To all in Turkey and beyond Who is this God you talk about? Who`s in name in death you always shout, It’s not the God that we all know, The one that loves us ever so, Shootings and killings, where does it say, That this will be the only way, You WILL NOT WIN, you know that right? For peace and love ...
Hello my friends, as you can see by my pic, me and my friends played out yesterday LOL We visited Morewellan Quays near Tavistock, Devon and had a full day of Edwardian experiences etc in a village which has stood still for many many years. WE dressed up, learned how to make chocolate (YUM YUM ) and...
Thank you xxxxxxxxxx
You are all so welcome xxxxxxxxxxx
Your very welcome, and o would bet my life you are MUCH MORE than Mrs average xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx