[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
THE FIGHT WITHIN You read my posts, you see my pics, but cannot hear my thoughts, The fight within, rages on, so desperate and so fraught, I`m disappearing within myself, a little at a time Every day my mind grows smaller, such a human crime, Some days i sit for hours, with nothing in my head, As th...
This is the news from yesterday (below) Unfortunately and sadly it comes as no surprise to many of us who comment on Facebook dementia pages, we have known this for may years, or at least we knew news like this was coming. What a lot of people dont know, or cant understand is why DEMENTIA isn't put ...
A Snapshot of my night Living with lewy Bodys disease A piercing scream shatters the quiet of the night, Hands and legs THRASH about as if on Fire LOOK OUT !! is the scream !! ITS GOING TO HIT!! Arm`s beating off invisible invaders Loved ones try to hold you down but with no avail, They dodge the ar...
TEARS AND FEARS A few days ago Elaine caught me crying, it was a total shock to both of us because i really believed she had gone up to the lounge where we live in Sheltered housing. Why was i crying? for many many reasons. I cried for my family, as i see their eyes, i see their fear, I cried for my...
A Long way from Home I was talking to friend`s at home the other day, they asked a question i have been asked a thousand times but never get tired of answering, except this time, it was different, they asked Whats it like actually living with this disease day after day ? And out of nowhere, for the ...
Dementia`s Demons The Demons they visit, night after night, From when darkness falls, to morning`s bright light Screaming !Tormenting ! making me tremble, As Dementia's army starts to assemble, Thrashing and screaming, and if i may say, Seeing horrors i dont see, during the day, I shiver and shake w...
Pet66 wrote:Fabulous Norms
Made me cry. I can't go to musical events at hubby's nursing home. I'm always in bits! We went to lots of musicals. The memory catches me.
Well done to you.
Thank you so much
Thank you Susan
This is how we finish of a memory cafe in Torbay, please watch till the end, only 85 secs long, a very emotional ending and you might be a little surprised , just click on link below and please feel free to share xxxxxxxxxx https://www.facebook.com/norm.mac1/posts/10154230060343153?notif_t=share_wal...
This is how we finish of a memory cafe in Torbay, please watch till the end, only 85 secs long, a very emotional ending and you might be a little surprised , just click on link below and please feel free to share xxxxxxxxxx https://www.facebook.com/norm.mac1/posts/10154230060343153?notif_t=share_wal...