LOST.......................... Have you ever got lost ? Have you ever stopped the car after a wrong turning and thought ? Where the heck am i ? As you look around nothing seems familiar, you dont recognise anything? Even though you might have driven the same route so many time`s, just that one wrong...
Elaine wrote:Bless you Norms.
Will you do something for me? Please will you give my namesake, your dear wife, a big hug from me and no doubt from all the other Carers on this forum.
KR
Elaine
Thank you will do
MrsAverage wrote:Norms
You've moved me to tears, and that doesn't happen often. Thanks for your thanks to carers. I'm sure it will mean a lot to the readers and posters on this forum
Bless you
Xx
MrsA
Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Those Who Survive The world will keep on turning, No matter what From its outer frozen lands To a core that is so hot, Life goes on, Each day and each night, As all over the world, Its Dementia we fight We fight many things Year after year, But its always dementia, Thats something we fear Its cal...
BUT ? WHAT ABOUT THE CARER`S / CAREGIVERS ?? A VIEW FROM BOTH SIDES I sat there this morning, totally transfixed and immersed in what Elaine (my wife ) was telling me this morning about last nights happenings. I listened in horror as she told me how i was throwing my arms about , kicking and screami...
Guess what ? I survived !!!.................... After two horrendous nights and feeling so tired i could sleep for a week i have been resting and thinking about 2016, and do you know what i have concluded? I SURVIVED !!! Its as simple as that !! When all the dust has settled..... I SURVIVED After a ...
Thank you Violet xxxxxxxx
Good morning all, two bad nights and counting !! Screaming shouting, running around in the middle of the night, I hate this disease with an absolute vengeance !! Waking in a morning to uncertainty, worry and a feeling of absolute hopelessness, unsettled and nervous, feeling like my mind is not my ow...
What would i change ??? I have seen children being born I have watched people die, They have taken their first breaths, I have heard mournful cries, Its been a long road, This fifty nine years, So full of laughter So many tears, But what would i swap? I hear you all cry, What would i change ? Before...
HAVE YOU (CARER) or a Loved one With Dementia Got a Story to TELL?? TELL OTHERS YOUR STORY !!! FREE FOR ONE MONTH ONLY , please tell us YOUR Story and have YOUR VOICE Heard forever, LISTEN TO MY SILENT VOICES POEM (and more) , shows you how easy it is CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORY , Much love to all ...