[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
POSITIVE NEWS UPDATE ON PURPLE ANGEL MP3`s To help those with Dementia trials Some time ago our Purple Angel Music dept of the Global Purple Angel campaign invented an MP3 player which would help people remember to Drink and eat during the day via prompting through music and songs and even though "i...
I totally agree Susan, thank you for responding xxxxxx
Care in the Community in a "Critical state" But who`s fault is it ?? I recently did a talk / presentation to a dedicated hard working bunch of carers a few days ago and it was ALL my privilege to do so. My presentations are actually more about listening to what others have to say rather than me talk...
A Message from Myself, TO ALL, please share In a few moths it will be TEN YEARS, When my heart was broken and along came the tears, It was the beginning of dementia`s reign, That invaded my body, my life, my brain, TEN long years have now gone by, We have laughed, loved, and sometimes cried, I’ve ma...
A Feeling Of Loss (Dementia) Yesterday many of my family gathered together for a celebratory meal, it was one of our granddaughters 18th Birthday (yes i do feel really old lol) especially as her two older sisters were there as well aged 25 and 21 yrs old. It was a time of much happiness for all, but...
Dementia and Valentines day Valentines day can either be so romantic or so sad depending on your circumstances, i hope, this year will be a happy one for all, especially those with Dementia and their loved ones, hopefully, here`s how.................................... This is the perfect day to get...
ONE DAY SOON ................. Sometimes, just sometimes, i want to runaway. I want to run and run until i cant run anymore. The place i run too?? The hills, the open spaces, the moors where i feel as if i can breathe again, where all around me is peaceful and still, and yet, so far reaching. I want...
Seems So Long Ago As we turned the corner on the country road towards the garden centre, I put the radio on. Just starting to play was Mr Beau Jangles, one of my favorites. As I listened to how he had it all, how he sang and danced, and how, even now when all was lost he could still hear the crowd a...
A MOMENT IN TIME """ Suddenly!! A distorted face appeared before my eyes, i had only closed them for a split second !! But FLASH !! it appeared, a horrible, distorted face that was so angry, and yet so hurt, was so sorrowful, yet full of venom, was so real, yet couldnt have been. Then it was gone, a...
Last Night............ All i did was put pepper on the wrong meal, thats all !! Elaine doesn't like pepper and politely asked "Why did you do that? not in a bad way or a horrible way, just a question thats all, THIS, is what happened next....................... BECAUSE I AM STUPID !! THAT`S WHY !! I...