[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks for your replies. Things seem to have improved quite a bit. Andrea does get pains but a lot of the time she is able to carry on with what she is doing. Just once, when she was here this week, she had a bad pain which prevented her from going out to the cinema with her dad and her brothers....
<t>This was held on Monday. It was agreed that an appointment would be asked for with a lady psychiatrist whom Andrea has seen, in order to find medication that will help with her moods, other than Risperdal. She was also encouraged to speak to staff when she has issues and not just run off to her r...
<t>Thank you all for your encouraging replies. I have been amazed at the number of people who have written that they or someone they know have come through this same operation.<br/> <br/> The surgeon told my daughter that if there is a blockage they will have to do open surgery, but I imagine the ch...
<t>My daughter went to see the on call doctor for her area last Saturday and ended up in hospital for a few days. She has been diagnosed with gallstones and an inflamed gallbladder and will have to have the latter removed. She must first lose some weight. She is very anxious about the operation and ...
<t>I don't know if any of you find yourselves in a similar situation to this. My daughter, aged 32 is in supported living accomodation, but rings me nearly every day to complain about the staff. The complaints usually centre around the staff nagging her to get her chores done and treating her like a...
<t>My Aspie son's befriender came today and instead of taking him out he helped him sort out some papers, do his washing and make a start on tidying his room. He also helped him choose a course to do at the Regional College starting in September.<br/> <br/> I have had several calls from my daughter ...
<t>Hi, I just thought I would update you on my 3 care-ees. <br/> <br/> My 32 yearold daughter has Asperger's Syndrome, my 25 yearold son has Asperger's Syndrome, also psoriatic arthritis, and my 23 yearold son has autism and learning difficulties.<br/> <br/> I still feel some responsibility for my d...
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> <br/> Thank you for all your replies. It was good to hear from you and to read a bit about you in your profiles. You are all facing difficult situations and my prayers are with you in those situations.<br/> <br/> Have you all had a carer's assessment done and if so, did it make ...
<t>Hi, my name is Gillian and I live in Northern Ireland. I am married to a retired gp and have four adult children. Three of these are on the autistic spectrum. One of these three also has psoriatic arthritis. I am 61 years old, but still very involved in my children's lives, even though one of the...