[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi
Found this site which explains what they are etc.
Hope that helps :)
http://www.myshishapen.co.uk/
I hate the dentist too. Not because my teeth are bad but I always get a lecture about my gums receding etc...due to my smoking. :( It's not easy giving up ciggies. I think I tried it all. Am trying the new shisha pens and so far so good . And the flavours that you can get are actually really yummy. ...
Happy Birthday!!

Hope you had a good day! :)
Hi Ann Welcome to the forum. You sure have not had it easy. Having to start caring for your mother at the same time you got ill yourself and probably needed some care and tlc yourself. I am glad that you have found a way to look after yourself and get some "me" time while caring for your mum which i...
My life has been different, but I've done all sorts of things that I would never have done without him and can't help but think that maybe I'm a better person as a result. You hit the nail on the head there. I have definitely become a different person and perhaps even a better one. I certainly have...
Hi Michelle and Welcome. It takes time to come round to accepting the diagnosis. There are lots of different emotions you will go through . Don't feel embarrassed about asking for help. Bowlingbun and mumWhocares has summed it up in one. :) Why struggle , nobody benefits. They have a lot of good str...
SENIOR TRYING TO SET PASSWORD
Love it :lol: I can just imagine it :lol:
Hi Gaynor Firstly a warm welcome. :) As people already said Yes you can claim carers allowance. I fully understand What you going through. Getting your head around the diagnosis takes time. There could be a time of mourning. The kind of parent you wanted to be, the life you wanted and for me also th...
Hi Marian_porter Sorry to hear you and your family are having such a difficult time and your son is feeling so low. We can do everything right 100%, to miniscule detail etc., but as you know, even that doesn't work at times . Transition to 6 form is huge step and change for anyone let alone someone ...
Those are absolutely amazing photos !! :)
Whish we had some wild life around here at this time of year. The only birds I see at the moment are huge seagulls and a couple of pigeons. :|