[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Looks great!! :) Taking time and putting all that effort in sure paid off :)
Good one ;) Wonder if you would get a reply ;)
You have a great talent!! They look so cute and lovely :)
A belated Happy Birthday Juggler. I hope you had a good day. :) x
I too would love to know what EHC stands for .
K ha shad a statement all through school. As soon as he left school for college I got a letter saying this was being discontinued. Yes he is doing fine at college now with no problems. But these things are good to know just in case.
So sorry to hear that, Euan ,and so young. xx
Hello Have you ever had a carers assessment done?? If not phone SS and ask for one. Tell them the situation you are in , that you are caring for 2 people. Caring for 1 is hard work as it is. Discuss with them what would help you and your family in regards to respite if there is any in your area or o...
yes I would be very cross. a) there is no reason to lose a coat with a 1:1 and b) at the duplicity that you would not notice the size difference and labelling in the jacket etc. I had a similar situation with a school jumper, although they didn't try to make out it was his by scrubbing the name out ...
Hi and welcome unable to give you advice as I am in a different situation to you. But it sounds to me that they are trying to fobb you off so to speak. Bowlingbun has said it in one. Demand to have an assessments done for you and your dad. It never ceases to amaze me that SS don't tend to do anythin...
Hello Bea and
a warm welcome :)