[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Juno is 7yrs old, we got her from the RSPCA when she was about 16 weeks old, we wanted a smaller, older dog. But we have a cat (now cats) and all the older dogs didn't like cats. So we came home with a puppy who is now 6 stone and the most affectionate dog we have had. She is a Rhodesian Ridgeback x...
The diary is a good idea,I've started to keep notes of everything I do each day, wheelie bins put out and fetched back, same with the washing. Mum has a prescription delivered and 3 items where missing so that took two phone calls. Everything is being written down.
Morning Susan I've only recently joined this site myself and have already found it very useful and supportive. Some of the advice I have been given I've thought of course why didn't I think of that. Sometimes when you are in a situation you can't see the wood for the trees and this group is brillian...
A bit of progress, phoned Doctors said I wanted an appointment with one of the Practice partners, was told you need to write to the Practice Manager if you have a complaint. Are they medically qualified, no but have experience. Well I want one of the Practice partners present. Have hand delivered le...
Phoned and the form is on its way.
The house is on the market, hoping to be able to move to a bungalow, not sure how I'm going to pay for it though. When I said damp, I think its the damp proofing that failed, there is black mould behind the kitchen units.
I tried to get Attendance Allowance for my Mum who's 78 about 2 years ago and was turned down. Would this affect her claim this time? The house is in joint name and we still have a mortgage. We tried to get on the council list for a bungalow (Mum is struggling with the stairs) but because we have eq...
Thank you for all the help and advice. I'm phoning Doctors on Monday and making an appointment to discuss Mum's treatment (or lack of), so I'm taking a list with me, including the things you have told me. Thank you again and I'm very glad I found this site, xxx
A big THANK YOU, not much of a IT person and I managed it. The picture is of my baby Juno, who looks after Mum when I'm not there.
Tried for Attendance Allowance a couple of years ago and was turned down. Mum gets state pension and guaranteed pension credit. I'm classed as self-employed and work part-time but it can drop to just a couple of hours a week sometimes. I've recently started selling greeting cards at Fayres etc and M...
Hello everyone, it wasn't until last week when I took my Mum to the Doctors and saw a sign that said "if you have bought a relative today you could be a carer", that I realised how much I have been doing for my Mum, especially in the last 12 months. Mum is 78, has high blood pressure (over 200 some ...