[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Don't forget Poppett that the DWP will only pay from the date that you made the claim, so apply ASAP. I'm now thinking about claiming Carers Allowance, but I'm classed as self-employed, also, I receive Working Tax Credit, but I'm sure that I read somewhere (I've read that many pamphlets) that CA can...
I ended up having to fill the form in all by myself and I'm very pleased to say that Mum will be receiving the higher rate of AA. I had more good news yesterday, the adaptations will be supplied and fitted free of charge, not got a date yet for that. I think I'm still in shock, cannot believe that t...
Sorry that I've not been on for awhile, but I've been unwell myself, absolutely full of cold which I can't seem to shake off. Anyway, someone from the DWP is coming to do a home visit to help with filling out the Attendance Allowance form, not sure if this is good or bad. Has anybody ever had experi...
I think being an ex call handler comes in useful at times :) Also, if you stand up when you are on the phone you come across as being more authoritative, or so I have been told.
The form or should I say book has arrived. I'm waiting for the reply from social services before I start on it.
If I should get stuck would it be ok to ask on here? Even if its just to check that I have worded things correctly and not missed anything out.
SS phoned this morning, I had already written a list for Mum, they spoke to her for about 30 minutes and then asked to speak to me. The lady said that the reason that they did "initial" phone interviews was due to "resources", but if I wanted them to visit they could, my reply was that if they turne...
Social Services will be doing an initial phone assessment of Mum, has anyone else had experience of this? Seems a bit daft to me how can you make a judgement of someone unless you actually meet them face to face.
004.jpg
004.jpg (379.76 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
If the attachment has worked, this is my submission for Christmas, that was taken in my garden, its not quite 'a partridge in a pear tree' !!!!
After giving the Doctors the riot act yesterday morning ie if I didn't get an appointment today I would contact media, GMC,PALS and anybody else I could think of, they called me back within the hour with an appointment for today. Went through my list with the Doctor who very "understanding" and obli...
I only have the one dog. I work for a dog walking company and at long last have found a job I love, so wouldn't want to give it up. I will do if I have to Mum comes first.