[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thought you may be interested to know that I am going on question time to speak up for carers. Why cant carers earn more than £100 and get carers allowance. I have cared for my son for 28 years and its only been the last 8 years that I have been able to work part time. I think they should allow ...
<t>Thought you may be interested to know that I am going on question time to speak up for carers. Why cant carers earn more than £100 and get carers allowance. I have cared for my son for 28 years and its only been the last 8 years that I have been able to work part time. I think they should allow ...
<t>Don't know if you remember me. I have been striving for 10 years to get my Alex a job. Up untill now he has been on the books of the disability officer in the job centre. He is currently doing a work placement in a horrible supermarket where all the alcoholics buy their cheap booze. I was told th...
<t>My son who if you remember cant get employment has by sheer determination managed to get himself several volunteering jobs. I sent a sharp letter to the people in the job centre who are supposed to find him work after i discovered that they only do job searches when you physically go to the job c...
<t>This topic has provoked many replies which is good. I still think and would be happy with the simple solution. <br/> For every £10 you earn over the limit you lose 10% off ca. Look below at table<br/> <br/> earnings....... over £100 limit by.......amount of carers all remaining<br/> £100 none ...
<t>Thank you for that. I do believe after 27 years as a carer and maybe not many years of employment in front of me both age and energy wise that I and my son have never been treated with support and feel like were in a boat without a rudder. He cant get anyone willing to employ him and 2 years ago ...
<t>This is my second message on this subject. I'm new to this and there is bound to be somebody I'll irritate with my views cos we are all in different circumstances. Not wanting to repeat myself (read previous message) Between my part time job (absolute need for income)and caring for my son I work ...
<t>I know this forum is for carers but I guess that includes our concerns for the people we care about right?. My concern is for my 27 year old wonderful son. He is Downs, very capable and very popular. He volunteers his services free here there and everywhere because he cant get a job. He has been ...
<t>I am a carer and I work part time. My wage just exceeds the £100 allowed to earn so I can't get carers allowance. I think this is so unfair because I still care for my 27 year old son. He lives at home as he wishes and we are very glad to have him around. It's like haveing a child for life and I...
<t>I am a carer and I work part time. My wage just exceeds the £100 allowed to earn so I can't get carers allowance. I think this is so unfair because I still care for my 27 year old son. He lives at home as he wishes and we are very glad to have him around. It's like haveing a child for life and I...