[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
News on MSN today, just thought I'd share and wonder does anyone have any remarks to make on this subject. Dangerous psychiatric patients are being fitted with satellite tracking devices by hospitals to stop them escaping and reoffending. The South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust is fittin...
<t>Hello Caring-Mind<br/> We don't have life Insurance for our mentally ill Son who too has a diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenia.<br/> Due to his age (32) most insurance companies would ask many questions and if one does not give the correct information then the insurance would be void.<br/> He has...
<t>Hello FT<br/> I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you but it is due to your partners mental illness that he acts this way. This is no consolation to you I understand. Mental illness is so very complex as many here will know. It's good that you try not to argue with him, believe me it ...
<t>I have been a member of the SAGB for many years, receiving regular news letters compiled with much interesting and informative information.<br/> I have cared for my Son who is now 32 for 21 years. He started having problems from an early age and was in touch with the mental health services from t...
I'd like to think this could work and save many people having to cope with unwanted severe side affects.
I think the problem would be the cost.