[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi - me again. I made myself try and do the wallpapering yesterday, really nervy but cut all the paper to size, mixed the paste, got everything ready, found whoever last wallpapered had put the tools away without cleaning so the brush was rusty and the shears blunt. So collapsed in small heap,had...
Hi Goody and Minnie, Down day yesterday so didn't get online - lots of nightmares last night ending when I really thought I heard Mum call me - daft but I had to look into her old room then came back and cuddled the cat (Bella). I feel so far away sometimes both out and in the house very detached fr...
<t>Hi - Me too - constant dreams of Mum but silent and still ill. I try to remember all the good times - we were really good friends and did a lot together both happy and sad but it's fleeting and then I remember those last six years until the end. After Dad died I found it was about a year before I...
<t>Hello again, Bless you but this is such a comfort to know that others are going through the same horrible storm of emotions and feelings of not being really here, lack of energy etc. as I am. I just wish us all a safe journey to a place where we can live and laugh again. I know it's there somewhe...
<t>Hi - It is such a comfort to read these posts and realise I am not alone in how I feel. Mum died in January and Dad two years ago after I cared for them both 24/7 since 1996. I manage to keep going most days but sometimes it is just so hard. I feel useless and also somehow guilty when I try to en...
<t>It is so lovely and kind of you all to take time from your own cares to help. It seems so stupid but I think I needed somebody else to say ' you are exhausted - physically and emotionally - so stop. Somehow you just get on the treadmill and keep going, sorting stuff out and wondering what now as ...
<t>Hello again after a long absence - I was able to join in for a while a few months back but then Mum's condition worsened and somehow it was so hard to talk as I watched her diminish, become bedridden and sleepless at night (me too!) for this last year. I hoped she would improve - she'd come back ...
Kenneth More
Time Tunnel
Many, many thanks for your lovely welcome - I had reached a point where I was staring at the ceiling in despair and now I feel I have fallen among friends - a place where I can sit with a cup of coffee, chat, laugh, even weep a bit and know that they understand.
Bestest wishes, solange