[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
while surfing the net I came across this website about early onset dementia so wanted to share, if it helps one person understand what is happening to a loved one it must be good.http://www.youngdementiauk.org/
hi there, I put in a reconsideration letter for my OH for PIP claim, and after not hearing anything I rang DWP and was told there is a backlog with decisionmakers of 9 weeks which now will take us into April, and this is from an original claim made back in October... As regards Income support surely...
Hi folks just a quick update, have spoken to our gp who is very supportive, and he is willing to backup our claim, sorry I am in the habit of saying "our" now even if it just concerns OH. I rang the PIP dept at the begining of the week...I posted the request to look at claim again on the 19th of Jan...
this is part of a blog by Robert Bowles
worth reading, helpful understanding
http://lbdlivingbeyonddiagnosis.com/2/p ... world.html
Hi folks this is just a silly observation concerning my local town, For months last year the raods were being altered in town, And there are at least 5 pedestrian crossings within the main shopping area, well my OH and I have noticed that there is NO bleeping sound when the little green man appears ...
OH just says he has wobblely turns, and he knows his memory is not as good as it should be, and that he is tired all the time. so if that makes him feel ok that is how i will leave it until i feel he is accepting of worsening things with him. and HE says he has problems, I must conserve his independ...
closest to home family have been told, and just to say OH is blissfully unaware how serious his condition is. That is why i am seeing our gp on my own on tuesday to discuss the way forward, Knowing my OH I feel it would distroy his not too bad lifestyle if we fill him with too much info. My opinion ...
crocus, no not everyone does know! he is only 58 so quite young and he is a very proud man who does not want sympathy, for ages he's been saying there is nothing wrong with him except his "wobblely" turns, to do with his balance, and then last week when he was really struggling with memory test and ...
Hi all, just a frustrating observation, my OH has been poorly for the last 4 years but last week the clinic team of neuroligist, psychiatrist, and phycologist have now concluded that he has early onset dementia with lewy body symptoms. I just am so sad that he is no longer the person i knew, he argu...