[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
In Scotland we don't have pip as the Scottish Government deals with welfare issues and have gone back to DLA. Gorden Gorden Percy Carer Scotland & UK local Ambassador Well Gordon why am I having to go to tribunal to get PIP awarded to my husband if Scotland don't have it???? Now I am confused :? an...
Well I have today posted the tribunal forms with submission included. After the second mandatory reconsideration was refused I phoned DWP/PIP to ask for copy of Atos assessment and I asked if the decision maker had contacted our GP as requested and was told by the advisor that NO there was no record...
sajehar that reads so funny but only we would see it :) oh the latest today is as he had a bad nights sleep he was just "resting his eyes" and my mobile rang he jumped up and said that **** phone is always ringing and he was going to throw it outside over the field to get some peace! I usually have ...
hi Bernard thanks for that. Just to say we are still in process with OH PIP claim, after face to face assessment, claim refused then after manditary reconsideration still refused even though I requested the DWP contact our GP for further details, They have not done so, SO I am now going to tribunal ...
hi folks, OH has had this lump on the side of his neck for acouple of years now, so as it was irritating him so much it was investigated with a biopsy and yesterday we went off to the plastic surgery day case unit at the hospital for them to remve it, must say the staff there were brilliant, the nur...
thank you for your kind words jenny, and yes susie i have had a look at norms blog, both here and on his various facebook group pages, I feel everyone is different with only some similar symptoms, and attitude to how each handle their situation if that makes sense, Norms seems very positive and arti...
Hi folks this may turn into an epic post but here goes... In 2013 MIL was foundcollapsed on her bathroom floor of sheltered housing, Police had to break in, she lives in the Midlands and we live in Scotland, so 7 hour dash down motorway, anyway to cut long story short she has vascular dementia trigg...
I can relate to most of what you have posted too, and my hubby a young fit man at 54. Sometimes this brings frustrations of a different kind as he looks so well, but his cognitive skills shot to hell. Five minutes ago he brought me in a cup of tea, teabag left in cup, but main thing is he still man...
thanks bowlinbun, I will give that ago when I fill in the tribunal form. I too prefer to speak face to face as I think I can make the points of how OH is rather than written down. will keep everyone posted Also someone said i should apply for careers allowance even though the PIP award isn't sorted,...
I seem to remember you can put your claim in for CA and if/when your PIP goes through the CA will be backdated as well? I will have to check that out, but i seem to recollect that CA can only be claimed if PIP is awarded. But worth checking. ALSO had a second refusal letter after manditory reconsid...