[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
violet I came across the ARR from a link on a support page on facebook, I found it interesting reading even though it is about alzheimers but alot of similarities with other types of dementia. so if it helps one carer it was worth sharing.
found this article on the ARR site
http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/20 ... entia.html
read the comments under the article aswell as they are very apt.
Update... Gp is very supportive of PIP claim and suggests we wait for tribunal to ask for report which he will happily do. He says DWP may change their decision before the tribunal date. Anyway Saturday morning I get tribunal confirmation but no date as they are giving the DWP 28 days to respond, so...
Anne001 yes we registered his POA last summer as a result of MIL having vascular dementia and not being able to sort alot of things out for her! I am so glad we did as it is peace of mind for OH now, even though I always took care of household bill stuff anyway, it's the being able to express his wi...
Well my OH has finally started to accept and talk about his dementia, a big sigh of relief on my part, A small but vital victory for our future. He says if he didn't laugh off his memory problems he would get so depressed about what he knows is happening to him, he even said to our surgery nurse tha...
This is all well and good as long as companys understand the POA can act for a named person. here is a recent example, we cancelled OH monthly phone contract and wanted to keep same number on PAYG, I tried to do this via customer services explaining I had POA, my God what a performance, advisor put ...
I did the self assessment test in the link on my OH behalf and he should get enhanced rate for living and mobility of PIP so why is it I am taking his claim to tribunal? carers should be interviewed seperatedly to give their opinion of day to day problems as if the caree is like my OH they play down...
As each day goes by I get more determine, I will NOT give up or go away, it is just the long drawn out time scale of it all, 20 weeks and counting! and if tribunal hearing isn't for another say 28 days( 4 wks) it is just draining. I am seeing our supportive GP next Thursday and will try to get a det...
Bernard I am with you.... confused .com :D so if OH gets PIP I get carers allowance which they then take off his ESA, ??? I think :!: It has only been this last 12 months that we have claimed any sort of benefit at all as we have always been in employment and find it very difficult to get to grips w...
Hi there it is the same at our gp surgery, charge £20 for a letter and up to £75 for writing a medical report if you request it for supporting evidence for PIP, yet if the DWP send GP a medical form they will comply for free. And yes I agree it is disgraceful that us carers should have to pay for su...