[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thank you so much for info MF, I will certainly be looking into what you say, And mumwhocares, have two glasses as I do not drink but pass on the wine to you :lol: I had a celebrative chinese takeaway and a bar of chocolate instead, for some reason I was starving yesterday evening, I think it was th...
crocus, apparently yes CA gets taken off ESA as it was a couple claim but then a small ammount is paid by income support, we will be better off but I will be seeing a benefit advisor to sort every thing out. just waiting for award letter. will have to research it more but at the moment i'm just chil...
thanks all, I have a permenant smile at the moment! caravanj oh most definitely proxy hugs and kisses all round xx I just want others not to give up if they are in similar circumstances. I have just done one of these benefit calculator thingy's and with carers allowance we will be quite abit better ...
Further to my tribunal posts about our battle for PIP, I would like to announce to you all DWP HAVE RECONSIDERED MY HUSBANDS CLAIM AND AWARDED HIM ENHANCED LIVING AND MOBILITY :P :woohoo: :D :D :D :D We were awaiting a tribunal date and after I rang them yesterday was told someone would call me back...
Thanks MF, Yes have someone to take alook at his claim and the assessment and agree we do have a case, and this is someone who knows OH condition and the effects it has on his life. It is just so frustrating the time it takes. Also I will be going to the tribunal personally, without OH as he gets so...
Yeah right! forgot? ill I will accept but just forgot when she wrote it in her diary. I just get disheartened at the supposedly help you can get, haha i have found it's a case of if you have not been under the social services you are left to your own devices, don't get me wrong I prefer to make my o...
Hi all, I thought it was better to start a new topic on our fight for PIP so for those that want to know the history of this, here is the link http://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/carer-and-disability-benefits/pip-refusal-22184 So we are now on week 25 ! Tribunal confirmation letter date...
I am so annoyed at this moment, :mad: I have in my diary that the memory co ordinator is coming here to our home at 10am today! so told OH so he would know and she never turned up, at 12 o'clock I tried phoning the office and got an answer machine, I left a message but am so annoyed that no one let ...
Huegatort All I will say is before you fill in PIP forms, read everything on here about others experiences, as from my personal experience it is not easy to cover all bases, I am OH POA and appointee and I did not include this information in the original claim and was not asked anything or felt incl...
I too feel supported by other members, caring can be lonely and this site gives me a sense of purpose away from caring for my other half, a place where good or bad you know people understand your frustrations and joys of such small victories, things like the joy of having the old hubby back for afew...