[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My post seems to have stirred up some mixed understanding of the benefits system and as great as debate is of course I will seek advisor input, and yes DQ I actually applied for CA back in January and received a letter explaining to let them know when OH PIP is awarded, so this is what I have now do...
Many many thanks dancing queen, very clearly said, this is why posting on the forum is useful, a mind of information by so many different members, of course we should all check different opinions before taking as Gospel! but yes I will be seeing an advisor from one of the organisations you mention. ...
Floyd thank you so much, you have explained it so well. So how does OH apply for income related ESA without there being a break in benefit? Did not know we could choose which benefit we get, I thought it was doene by whether you were working for the previous eligiable time? From how you explained it...
yes caravanj think it may be Benefit & work site, I am a member there too. think i will get in touch with local welfare disability rights group that do benefit checks.
caravanj I too agree with what you say about replying even if it is to say everything is going okay!
I read alot of posts and try to comment on those I either have an interest or experience of, it is just common manners. All we can hope is that Judith is sorted.
WOW! so much info, hubby is on contribution based ESA and in support group. we get the local housing rate of housing benefit but it does not cover all of our private let rent as we have two bedrooms, flipping bedroom tax! :angry: I did apply for a discretionary housing payment until the end of tax y...
Now I have a new dilemma... we get joint ESA support group rate, and I am now, as OH has been awarded PIP, going to claim carers allowance, which according to a benefits advisor, will be taken off our ESA but hubby will get a disability premium which the benefits advisor said will mean we will be be...
thanks again folks, All I can say is if you know you have a case and present it in a non emotional way then DWP will take notice, just takes a long time so be patient. Now I have a new dilemma... we get joint ESA support group, and I am going to now claim carers allowance, which will be taken off ou...
Hi John and welcome, I too take care of my other half who has early onset dementia, and yes I agree there is a huge gap in care services and support for our age groups( 50's) Carers Uk have been and continue to be a superb place for advice, support and understanding for me, sometimes a real life lin...
Caravanj you describe life to a tee! your wife and my hubby would get on wonderfully :) Yes it is the recognition more than money, although the money willcome in handy,and make life a little more somfy! must tell you something... the other day we were supposedly food shopping in Lidl and other half ...