[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks mumwhocares, sometimes I think these claim department should be staffed by people who have personal experience of the system,
Just need to tell someone how flipping annoying the DWP are, I spend hours filling in my husbands PIP claim form, and photocopy all his medical reports, and Atos medical report from his claim of ESA, and a copy of the Power of Attorney certificate, only to firstly get them returned by registered pos...
Tracy that's awful, I care for my husband 24/7, he/we get Employment Support Allowance, so I had to go for a work based interview at the job centre, the advisor I saw was brilliant to be fair, she suggested my husband apply for PIP (personal independence payment)as his illness does impede on his dai...
Watching my 2 year old grand daughter looking out of the window at the bird table in the garden and saying .....this one as she opened a page in her grandads bird id book.... the country life and nature is not dead with our little one around, she really does make both of us smile! bless her. ( big s...
This is something I have experienced in the last couple of years, our story.... my MIL was widowed 10 years and has lived in sheltered housing since being on her own, quite happy and looking after herself, until she had a fall on good friday last year, police had to break in after the window cleaner...
Bowlingbun yes it is difficult at the moment, especially when everyone says don't we miss the keepering life... Allan my hubby says not but I think there is a smidge of yes. I find it hard going beating just as a normal beater with no control, um perhaps thats me being bossy :lol: I also lost my bes...
Hi Heather and welcome to the forum. I assume that your hubby has epilepsy - mine does too, not always easy to cope with is it? Feel free to join in wherever you want. PS remember to fill in the form as if it were the worst day. Hi crocus, well no he does not have epilepsy as in fits, the last neur...
Now this a topic I recently have experience of... we live in Scotland which is slightly different, my hubby(only 58) has memory problems/mini strokes and I have always done the household stuff but his health/ welfare had to be covered, I read all the factsheets on the Public Guardian site and downlo...
thanks Melly
Good Morning everyone, I have been lurking in the background for afew weeks but now I wish to take part in this community of yours, Well lets see what can I tell you about me? I am a full time carer to my husband who's health problems started back in 2010 when he contracted a virus called giardia, h...