[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
you mean Saint Nicola :lol: :lol: considering she is just the leader of SNP and is not even fighting for a seat, I don't hold out much hope. it's all show. she is not a MP so how she thinks she can change the world is ????
thanks caravanj will take a look,crikey thats one big read, couple of points are says PIP or DLA should not be used for rent payments, and it does not say claiment can not get more than one award, or you have to apply every year, and bedroom subsidy only applies to social housing, nothing about priv...
thanks caravanj will take a look
BB no council tax, we have full council tax benefit. it's just the housing benefit that's the issue.
just been reading a disability rights article and it says the DHP comes from DWP apparently £40m and any that the local authority do not award gets handed back to DWP, this is disgraceful. And DLA orPIP should not be used as part of income to pay shortfall in rent, well hello it will have to be as w...
Hi just a word of warning to anyone who is thinking or has a DHP. We get housing benefit help for a 2 bedroomed private sector rented house, we sleep in the same room at the moment but there is going to come a time where this will not be possible because of OH illness, and as OH is on ESA I applied ...
Chris would you say you spend 35 hours a week looking after your mum? It may well be you should claim CA, I don't know how much JSA is, but I would advise you to get a benefit assessment done at Citizen Advice Bureau, or other agency, perhaps a good idea to call the helpline of Carers UK, there is a...
Stephanie yes I applied for PIP for my OH before he had a diagnoses, October 2014 and didn't get diagnoses until January, as crocus has said it is not the diagnoses it is " how your disability affects you" wording on the PIP form, please read all the other posts on PIP, as there are some useful tips...
I have posted this in another topic but found this topic started so am reposting here so others do not miss it, sorry do not know anything about ESA50, but will say any letters from medical team, take copies before you send in, paperwork sometimes goes missing! Also even if the Psychiatrist has said...
sorry do not know anything about ESA50, but will say any letters from medical team, take copies before you send in, paperwork sometimes goes missing! Also even if the Psychiatrist has said for DWP to ring him, they probably won't as they didn't in my OH case. The onus is on you to give relevant proo...