[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What a lovely and interesting story Excalibur - thanks for sharing:)
<t>I know what you mean about going back....<br/> A few years ago, well about 8, I decided tp pay a visit to the village where I grew up. It was my first time back in over 26 years. I had been living overseas for many years.<br/> I had very mixed feelings, everything looked so small, there were new ...
Thank you for your replies, I'll give them a call after the Easter break. I really don't think I want my mother to lose out financially and if I were to apply for CA, this could well be the case.
Thanks again - Tricia
<t>My mother was recently awarded AA, lower rate I believe, a couple days later she received yet another letter from the DWP with a short form to complete basically asking if she has someone who is a paid carer, does she have someone living with her etc. (She lives alone) it went on to say, if you a...
Thank you very much for the warm welcome Image I am going to speak to my boss tomorrow and see if there is any way my hours can be reduced. I do enjoy my work and also have to think of my own financial situation. I am sure I am not alone in this.
Tricia
<t>I am sure I registered here a while ago but had a different email address.<br/> Anyway, much has been going on. I am still looking after my mother, she will be 80 this year. She has been unwell for quite some time and has been in and out of hospital over the past 18 months or so.<br/> I have not ...