[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I asked for a Drs visit today, he did a urine sample test, said it was pretty cloudy, it will be sent off for testing in the morning. He thinks she may have a UTI and gave a perscription for antibiotics. Mum began them this evening.<br/> I am a little annoyed because last week I dropped a note of...
<t>Thank you all for your replies and kind words:)<br/> I called the health center on Friday, my mother's dr won't be back from her leave until this Thursday, so a nurse came out to see mum in her home:) She was lovely, she remembered my mother from last year. It was her who contacted the hospital t...
<t>My mother had her endoscopy yesterday, apparently the diverticulitus is starting again! This has come as a shock to both my mother and myself as we really though after they had removed all the infected area last year, she was totally clear.<br/> Her surgeon I believe will be sending her some info...
Hope all goes well for your Mum today. I'm having this operation myself next month, but don't know what the outcome will be, ie stoma or not! Christine Hi Christine, the doctors seem to do all thay can to prevent stomas, I remember mum's surgeon telling her that last year. They do prepare you thoug...
Well, the surgeon has said he will do some tests next Tuesday and see exactly what is going on. When I went to pick up mum this morning, she told me that when she looked in the mirror this morning she hardly recognised herself! Both eyes and the bridge of her nose was black and blue, she had put som...
<t>My mother is not doing so well, despite my thinking she was improving. But mum being mum, only spoke of the problem yesterday.<br/> 1 year ago she had part of her bowel removed (no stoma) this was due to years of diverticulitus (sp) there was also complications with leakage of the bowel. This was...
<t>You may be able to get Carer's Allowance if you are aged 16 or over and spend at least 35 hours a week caring for a person who gets either:<br/> <br/> •Attendance Allowance<br/> •Disability Living Allowance at the middle or highest rate for care<br/> •Constant Attendance Allowance at or abo...
Aaaaahhh..i've just come in after a nice day out with tony only to find a letter from the dwp saying i am not entitled to carers allowance because i earn too much???? i gave up work to look after my son and only get £60 per week income support...the helpline is shut at 5pm and i have to sit and wo...
I care for my mother myself as we have no other family - My daughter is still in the USA, but she is due back on Saturday, so I might just have a little reprieve Image
This is very well written!
How many places can we send this to??