[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks Chris for your reply,I did copy out the facts from the site here on Assements,so you know that I have the right imformation on what to do and say.<br/> <br/> My meeting is at 2.15,but I think I know enough about a Advocacy and what it intails. I thing its a case of someone who maybe has no...
<t>Hi All,<br/> Can anyone give me a few more details about a Advocacy,I am having a carers assement this afternoon.Just filled in the carer's form and it asked is a Advocacy required.I don't think so as we as a family are here,especial me being the main carer, can ask for things if Mum can't.<br/> ...
Thanks for answering my quetions,understand all now. Love Sonia x
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> <br/> If someone is on low attendance allowance,and they think that maybe they could have the higher rate.What do you have to do to beable to apply for it.<br/> <br/> When you have your eyes tested at home,you get a free eye test for being over 65.Then we were given a voucher wh...
<t>As many of you have said,we can do no more. She doesnot have any friends and really doesnot like us to go and see her.She has made this quite clear to us ,we only go for two days at the most,it was mainly to see she was ok. Now she is not. The folks next door on either side had a chat with me in ...
<t>This afternoon,while waiting for thr doctor to call to try and give us some help. Mother-in-law,sneaked into her bedroom and rang the doctor and told them not to bother coming as she did'nt need any help. The doctor rang us on our moblie to tell us that she guessed what she was up to. She contact...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Been to visit my mother-in-law,in North Wales,as she can't cope with her day to day living anymore. She thinks she can and wants to be left alone,doesnot want any help from anyone just to be alone.She has lived this way for many years. We having been doing her shopping on the i...
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> <br/> What a lovely day it is in Weston-Super-Mare,plenty ogf people spenting their money,down at the seafront this morning.<br/> <br/> Just need a little advice about my fourth coming carers Assessment on April 29th. I have read some of the web pages about needs etc.But I think...
<t>Hi there,<br/> <br/> You must get help for yourself right now. Is there a carers group at the hopital that your husband is in? I am sure if you tap carers help or group with the area that you live in, into your computer you should find help for you. Your husband is in the right place now,where hi...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.<br/> I am going down to the hospital this afternoon to wash and blowdry my Mum's hair for her.<br/> Have made a easter basket and filled it with little eggs, to put in the TV lounge for the other patients to share.<br/> There are som...