[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi All,<br/> Hope you all had a good carers week.I had some money off vouchers for Superdrug,I went in to use it and they asked me for my Carers Membership card,I don't have one should I.I have been a carer since last January,I don't remember ever having one. Who or where do I get one from? Many ...
<t>A quick question.Is my Mum's anger which only seems to be directed at me her carer part of her depression or is it the Dementia illness that is causing this.Its only startes happen since she came out of hospital where she was for three months.I know it must be so strange for her being back in the...
Hi to you both,

Just wanted to say I saw the write up and you and your Mum's picture in the Mature Times.I thought to myself I know them two from somewhere.
Hope you have a nice week and maybe a little me time.Take care Love Sonia xxx
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Hope you all have a lovely Carers week,I was listening to Radio 2 this morning and they had a lady on talking about carers and all they do.Many people do know what carers do and many don't lets hope this week brings it to the fore front of folks minds.<br/> Lets look forward en...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Octopus.<br/> <br/> I wish I was an Octopus,<br/> With arms so long and strong,<br/> To do all the things you ask,<br/> Have you done this,<br/> Have you done that,<br/> <br/> Then there's the cleaning,<br/> And the beds to make,<br/> If only I had a moment to spare,<br/> <br/>...
<t>Hi Again,<br/> <br/> At our meeting yesterday,someone mentioned that you can apply for a free bus pass for your travel if you are a carer and take the person out.Also they mentioned a free pass to go with the person you care for to look around National Trust places.Does anyone else know about the...
Hi All,

Does anyone know of any carer's events that are being held in my area to mark carer's awareance week.My town is Weston-Super-Mare.Thanks lovely day.Love Sonia xxxx
Hi All,

Where can you get a clock with the date month and day etc. Large enough to see and not very expensive. Many thanks Sonia
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I have mail before about mother- in -law. She won't have help from anyone. The other week she didnot take her milk in,so the mikman rang the police they had to break in,as she was laying on the floor. They called in the crisis team and the hospital folks to try to advice her to...
Hi All,
Just wondered what anyone else felt about carers meetings I have found them really good for me. What do you think they could improve,to help us.What did you enjoy about them.
Best Wishes Sonia xxx