[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I was offered a carers assessment awhile ago, but with my own hospital appointmenta and having to go into for operations etc. I have not been able to go for one.<br/> I rang Crossroads the other week to sort one out. They said they would contact me when I could have one done.<b...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I am waiting to have carers assessment. I have to ring my Mum during the days she is out with a support worker, and comes home from her weekly day centre visit. I have to remind her about eating the plated tea's and dinners I have prepeared for her,on her return home. I do this...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I have just had a letter this morning from our local AS group. They are starting up a new group for daughters who look after a Mum or Dad. Having the first meeting in July with a tea,over looking the sea, in a local hotel.<br/> Just wondered if any others up and down the countr...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I tried to use that Boots voucher in our local boots. This was on Tuesday, but the lady at the counter did'nt know anything about it, so went to see the Mananger, who did'nt either. They seemed to say that it might come in at the end of the week. Which really would not be much ...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I wonder if any of you know of some kind of board that you could put on the front of a fridge say to write daily prompt notes to try and help my Mum remember things. I really want to wipe it off each day.I suppose if it could stick on the fridge door rather like fridge magnets ...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Mum keeps having times when she feels ill and can't seem to make her body work she comes over all breathless and can hardly walk. This can happen when she has only just gone out the door.She was always very fit walking was never a problem for her.<br/> Reading about Vascular De...
What is the differants between Alzheimers and Vascular?

If my Mum has both am I likely to have it myself being her daughter?

Does Vascular only start when you have had strokes,as Mum's MRI scan showed none?

Thanks Sonia x
Hi All,

What is carers support grant all about,any infomation about this would be most helpful,I have never heard of it.Many others don't know about such things.Many thanks Sonia xxx
<t>Hi All,<br/> I thought I would share with you my day yesterday.I was invited to a North Somerset Mental Health event a few months ago,not sure how I got the invite, I said I would like to attend.It was held yesterday in our Winter Gardens,We had coffee on arrival while registration took place.The...
<t>Hi All,<br/> Have a look at Martin's Lewis money tips this week,he has a postings pages from other carers etc who have given ways and what carers can claim free if looking after a disabled person. Very intresting things folks never get told these things.Its differant in all parts of the country.L...