[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi All,<br/> I have just got the forms to fill in fo4r my mum who suffers with Alzheimers. She has trouble walking very far these days, as her ankles tend to swell up after a short walk. She has been told by her doctor to rest them when ever she can.<br/> The reason I am going to try for a badge ...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> My Mum went out with her support worker for a drive in her car yesterday. She rang me last night as she felt she had to tell me. That it was warm in her car and she could smell urine. So she thought she should mention it to me.<br/> <br/> I will be seeing my mum tomorrow.<br/> ...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> My mum was thinking about buying a funeral plan so she can decide what she would like .She is to be assessed soon by the local council to see what she need s to give towards her day centre payments.<br/> She was wondering if she took out a plan would this be taken into account ...
Hi All,

Does anyone know where the cut off in a person's savings. To where they won't award any pension credit to a person. My mum has around £11.000
Many thanks
Sonia xxx
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Wondered if many of you are going or holding a Time for a Cuppa event around Feb 27th, in aid of suffers of Dementia. There are quite a few get togethers being held around the country.<br/> Anyone know of any taking place around my area Weston -Super-Mare?<br/> <br/> Love Sonia...
<t>Hi All,<br/> I am looking for a flip date and day clock, that runs by battery. Something to use as a bedside clock. Not a big one that goes on the wall. We did have one that you had to press the buttons to change, but mum can't do it anymore. I am not there everyday, its ok if there was someone l...
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Watched the Corrie. It is good to see them dealing with a young person with the illness. When I did a collection outside Tesco this year, so many folks who give me money, mentioned that a loved one had it at such a young age. There are not many places for younger peole who suff...
<t>Morning Susieq<br/> <br/> Hope you were able to get a good night's sleep.<br/> Just a thought on Care Homes. I took my Mum to one on Monday, that have started a Lunch club for people to come in three times a week.<br/> So I decided to go along, just really to have a look. I found it to be a very ...
Hi All,

Please some tips for a man that won't shower on a regular basic. He is begining to smell, its so upsetting his wife. He gets very nasty with her,and she worries he will lash out at her and most likely hurt here.
Its not easy.
Thankyou
Love Sonia xxx
<t>Hi Matt,<br/> <br/> Yes it can be confusing. Funny enough I have just taken a call from the Carers Assessment, that I can have done at my local hospital. The lady is based there, and its easier for me to do it there, as I have a very nosey Lab doggie.!!!!! I asked her what the differants would be...