[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
for my partner who i care for, sorry should have said that
i have found in my experience that it tends to be the consultants that are rude or unhelpful. there just dont care to tell us anything unless we shout loud enough.
hi and a warm welcome
<t>thank-you for the replies, i feel abit stupid as i have dealt with my partners illness for nearly 9 years, yet i am only now getting a proper care plan for then and the support needed. i also feel bad as i did not know about this site.<br/> <br/> luckily we have 2 gp's who are understanding and a...
thank you both
<t>i am new to the site having just found it..my partner has Schizophrenia/borderline personality disorder,although that keeps changing. my partner says it dont matter as it's just a label.. but i would like to know so i can look for the signs on things going wrong, although there have been stable f...
new to the site, only recently found out about the site. i look after my partner who has Schizophrenia/borderline personailty disorder not sure which it is as they keep changing it.