[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Bean l dont know your circumstances but my friend got one for her daughter who is also disabled from one plus and depending on your childrens ages you could aply to rowantree family fund you can apply to them as long as they are under sixteen lf you e-mail me l can look out address or you can ...
<t>l agree Russ l dont thik doctors are really clued up to deal with people with special needs at all when l take my daughter for appointments it is in her records that she has very little speech she doesnt even know she has epilepsy all though l have told her, her lack of understanding because of h...
<t>Hi there jean here l hate it when the so called professionals who are supposed to know better do it they look at me and say how is lisa today l just say to them why dont you ask her she has got some speech and l admit her understanding of questions is por but if its worderd appropriately she will...
<t>Hi Ange and John l care for my daughter who has Autism,cerebal ataxia and learning disabilities l know the cerebal ataxia is a form of cerebal palsy she is unsteady on her feet had a few falls but l have got to let her try she uses a wheelchair for distance but it affects every part of her her sw...
<t>Hi Daisy my daughter is 21 she also has Autism and severe learning disabilities she also has cerebal ataxia and hirchsprungs disease and uses wheelchair l got a letter in regarding reveiw of her needs for her DLA when it came back they had cut mobility to low rate she gets high care l phoned her ...
<t>Hi Russ no you dont hear a lot about epilepsy my daughters epilepsy keeps getting pushed to the one side l think because she has autsim and learning disabilities amongst other things it they think it wont make much difference to her but she is just as afraid in a siezure as anyone else l had to f...
<t>Hi Rosemary lisa is on Gabapentin for pain she gets epilim for her seizures she was also on amytryptilene for pain but they are going to try a new one just out in the uk it is an epilepsy drug but she wil be geting it for pain its called something like lyrica dont know a lot about it but supppose...
<t>hi Lilyrose l too care for my daughter who has Autism, epilepsy and severe learning disabilities she also has hirchsrpungs disease which affects her bowel she will be in March does your son go to a centre my daughter goes do a centre runby cabability scotland as she also has a form of cerebal pal...
<t>Hi just thought l would introduce myself again my name is Jean and l care for my daughter (lisa) who has severe autism, cerebal ataxia and epilepsy including other medical conditions she will be 21 next week just registered here althought l was registered on pervious site hope to meet some new pe...