[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Tracie
Good to have you aboard. Lots of lovely people here - very supportive and full of fun. Enjoy! Image
Jo
You most certainly are allowed to moan John! You'll find plenty of sympathy - and people willing to join in - if you need to vent. Good luck with the interview - let us know how it goes.
Jane, you were not. Image
Trouser-related tales from anywhere get my vote! Image

BertieBear, I lived in Newport for three years and used to love heading out into the surrounding areas, especially northwards Usk and Abergavenny way. Lovely area - was sorry to leave.
Depends what sort of mood you're in Debra. I like Henry James but he can be pretty gloomy. Just finished A Short History of Tractors in Ukranian by Marina Lewycka; darkly humorous and maybe a bit to close to home for those of us caring for elderly parents. Just about to start on The Bonesetter's Dau...
Fireworks
The Usual Suspects
Linguine.
Maglinty arrived just in time to catch some of the soup that was meant for Michael and lobbed a mushroom risotto in Minnie's general direction, skidding on the squashed peas and carrots as she did so...
Welcome to the forum John. Hope your situation improves soon - keep us posted.
Jo