<t>Hi Karen, good to hear you are going to the neighbours for christmas day, dark thoughts we all have them, sometimes the caring role just weighs to hard on us. Take time for yourself, recharge and then see what happens, as to sounding harsh, i don't think so, we all have limits, hope you have a go...
Understandable. But then who would we put in their places?
The large yellow rubber duck, i would think, Image Image Image
<t>Hi Karen, ranting is allowed on this forum, feel free to ofload whenever you like, there are always people here to listen and give good advice.<br/> Familys, sometimes you can't live with them or without them. I noticed that you say you are always trying to win your mothers love, sometimes you ha...
Merry christmas and a wonderfull new year from us over here.
<t>Hi Bumblebee1, a lot of your partners problems could be down to selfworth, alot of men see themselves as the provider, and when made redundant cannot cope with the failure feeling, they see it as a failure to provide and care as the breadwinner, rather than a sign of the times, as the days and we...
Hi Simon, you are not alone there, thousands of families will have cancelled christmas, some will get themselves into debt they cannot get out of. Wish i could be more positive for you, hope you have a good day no matter what.
Scally boy, bed NOW, you naughty scottie, Image Image Image
Hi Meg, that is wonderfull news, hope you both have a wonderfull day. Image
<t>Hi Mullington, there are a lot of carers out there in the same boat, if you think of the percentages, only a small amount post on here, meaning there is a lot of carers in poverty and despair that never get heard, we are a forgotten group, and untill the, look at what i got culture changes, we wi...
<t>Hi Katrina, you rant as much as like, we all do when things get on top of us, unfortunatley we are mostly all well versed in the family don't help, and the loneliness stakes, you will find some lovely people on here, some in the same position as you, have a look through roll call and jump in if i...