Hi and welcome, good luck with whatever you decide.
<t>Hi Dee Jessop, our deepest condolences to you and your family, so glad you found support and advice on the forum, hopefully you will still pop in and let us know how you are.<br/> Such a shame that once again the hospitals and related services are not doing the job they should.<br/> Take care.<br...
<t>Hi Angela, the internet can help alot, there are alot of people use this forum with the same isolation as you, i know it can never replace meeting people face to face, but it does come an excellant second, jump in on roll call on carer to carer, its very easy for people who have no idea what cari...
<t>Hi Alice, you certainly have been through some tough times, i think now you know why your sister said he could not stay with them, you can only do so much, and i think you have done enough, its time to let him realise that his attitude has consequences. Unfortunatly we don't all have caring lovin...
Hi Melodymax and welcome to the forum.
Hi Gemma, welcome to the forum, some one will be along soon to give you good advice, just posting to welcome.
<t>Hi Alison, Kerry Ann started with absences, where her eyes would dissapear towards the back of her head, to full blown epilepsy in 1 and a half years, took 10 months to get them under control, on her worst days she would fit all day long, we were extremely lucky as our doctor at the time was the ...
Hi Carole, welcome to the forum, lots of help and support on here from wonderfull people.
<t>Hi Alison and welcome to the forum, my daughter has epilepsy, although it is now controlled, it took a long time to get there, on the ocd front, Kerry Anns ranges from spinning anything she can grab hold of, to her latest, which is crunching up books and magazines and then ripping the pages out o...
Hi Louise, and welcome to the forum, plenty of people on here caring for parents, so you are not alone, roll call on carer to carer is a good place to post and get to know people.