Hi Gemma, welcome to the forum, give the Carers UK Advice line a call, they should be able to go through your circumstances and see if you are eligable for any more benifits. Sorry no good at links, but its all on the homepage. Image
thanks to malc for the advice i will try calling them.....and pauline the stopcock is downstairs does it need to be full turned on to get the rads to work as it is turened half way on? the colour of the water is clear when i bleed the rads If the stopcock is in the pipeline to the rads, then it be ...
1.yes the boiler is upstairs 2. it serves the two radiators upstiars first as the are hot 3water only comes out of the downstairs rads when i bleed them and are supplied by water coming down pipes to them and one radiatotrs downstairs gets slightly warm does this hep Where the pipes leave the boile...
<t>Hi, if the gauge is in the green, then you can rule out low water pressure, that leaves air some where in the system or blockage or pump.<br/> 1) is the boiler up stairs or downstairs.<br/> 2) what radiators does it serve first, upstairs or down stairs.<br/> 3) when you say water comes out the ra...
Hi Simon, you did the right thing, i do not think you will have the same problem with the kitten, as it is growing up with the family, good luck and take care.
hi i have bled the rdiators that are not working and this hasnt solved the problem just seems odd that the two upsatirs are working but the three downstairs arent That sounds like a blokage in the pipes, when you bled the rads did water come out under presure, or just a trickle, if just a trickle, ...
<t>Hi, there are a couple of things you can check yourself, is the pipework to the rad warm or hot, if so, its probaly air in the system, on the top of the rad at the side should be a little valve, get a rag and a flat headed screwdriver if you do not have the key, slowly undo the valve a couple of ...
Hi and welcome, try American Express travel insurance, you will need to explain there current illnesses, and they will not cover those, but will cover anything else. they are the only ones who would cover my daughter. Hope this helps.
Hi and welcome from me as well. Image
Hi and welcome from me as well.